The multi-layered indirect tax levied both at the Central and State level in India was extremely complex and dynamic. With the implementation of Goods and Service Tax (GST) the Government is striving continuous changes in the Indirect Tax Laws to make it simpler and assessee friendly. Implementation of GST is an active step to integrate all indirect tax laws (Central Excise Duty, Customs Duty, Central Sales Tax, Value Added Tax (VAT) and Service Tax) under one law, however, since its implementation the compliance procedures have become more complex. We, at MRCA & Associates, have dedicated team of experts providing multidimensional professional services in various Indirect Tax Laws. Our team gives you the perspective and support to manage your GST and erstwhile VAT, Service Tax and Excise procedures and compliances more effectively and efficiently. Our service offerings include :
- We provides legal opinions and consultancy on Indirect Tax laws which helps in implementing the best business practice. Proper planning assists in reducing compliance cost and overall tax burden.
- We provide services relating to obtaining new registrations as well as amendments in existing registration for VAT/CST, service tax, excise etc.
- We ensure timely compliance of all statutory obligations i.e. filing of monthly/ quarterly/ annual returns, payment of taxes, taking of credit, obtaining statutory forms, record keeping etc
- We provide corporate/ individual tax litigation assistance including representation service before various revenue and appellate authorities.
- Government confers different indirect tax benefits time to time in order to promote the specific industry. We assist in evaluating the most suitable benefits, preparation of documentations; filing the claim, follow up with tax authorities and further legal support in case of escalation.
- Audit is one of the four important pillars of VAT Administration, the other three being Registration, Returns and Refunds. The Inspection system under CG VAT and other states is replaced by the system of Audit under VAT Regime. The word ‘Audit’ encompasses both the functionalities of Inspection and Assessment. In the context of self-assessment system under VAT, the function of Audit acquires paramount importance. The main objective of Audit for bridging the gap between the tax due and the tax declared by the dealers. It also covers most of the recognized risk areas and the means of detecting errors and under-declared tax.
If you are looking for a trustworthy partner or a reliable vendor for outsourcing your GST tasks, we will be the right fit for you. We keep a world-class pool of professional GST consultants to provide you with a complete solution, covering almost all areas of GST, bookkeeping and accounting tasks, GST returns etc.
We are the market leaders to deliver a higher-quality accounting and reporting solution to our clients more quickly and efficiently in an environment of technological change, digital demonstration, cloud computing, online bookkeeping and GST filing, and increased regulatory changes and scrutinies.
Professional GST audit needs a strong mechanism and digital environment through the examination of the records to ensure full compliance of tax rules. At MRCA & Associates, we offer error-free GST audit services after thoroughly checking the important audit check-points.
Our GST advisory services focus on the applicability of taxes on various transactions conducted or proposed to be undertaken and the overall tax performances of our clients, creating value and greater opportunities for developing a more strategic approach to tax.
Your search for expert in GST for the representation under GST comes to an end as soon as you reach MRCA & Associates. We have years of experience and exposure for representation to authorities at various levels. We have expertise in solving various issues related to a dispute between tax authorities and supplier under the GST.
Interested in filing for GST refunds? Contact us to identify that you are eligible for a GST refund. We will help you file your claim through online GST Refund Form RFD-01 or from customs department via IGST route. Don’t miss the timeline. Claim it through us within the relevant date.